Trinity was founded by Henry VIII in 1546, when he combined two existing colleges (King’s Hall and Michaelhouse) and seven hostels (Catherine’s, Garratt, 格雷戈里的, Ovyng的, Physwick, 圣玛格丽特, 和泰勒的). Since then Trinity has flourished and grown, and is now a home to around 730 undergraduates, 350年研究生, 超过180名研究员.
Trinity College has a collection of some 240 pictures in oil, mainly portraits. The collection is the product of gifts from 主s, 院友及校友, and of commissions and purchases by the College itself, dating from its foundation in 1546 to the present day.
How to connect to the College network as a College Member or Academic Visitor including network rules and policies.